Workshops & EAP
NABS offers professional workshops, personal counseling and assistance programs at no cost, so you can provide your employees with a complementary support system to your existing benefits program.
- Financial Counseling: Personal reviews of an individual's budget, expenses and income to help them find balance and meet their goals.
- Career Management Counseling: Includes assessments of an individual's career challenges, opportunities and strategic planning.
- NABS Professional Workshop Series: We've partnered with the best in the industry to offer workshops at your office or ours - over 100 customizable workshops about Leadership, Change Management, Communication, Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills, Computer Skills, Financial Management, Career and Professional Management, and Health and Wellness. More about workshops.
- Personal Counseling: One-on-one help from EAP professionals at no cost to your staff or your company.
- Legal Advice: Free recommendations to connect with legal experts on topics such as real estate, landlord and tenant cases and consumer law.
- More HR Benefits: NABS provides a free, confidential 24/7 HELPLINE providing callers with up to three hours of counseling. 24 HOUR CONFIDENTIAL HELPLINE: 1-888-355-5548.
Add NABS to Your Intranet
Add a link to the NABS website on your intranet homepage. Your staff can learn how to access NABS services when they need it and support their colleagues by making a donation, volunteering at an event orvolunteering with NABS.
How Your Company Can Help NABS
Step 1: Make NABS your company's Charity of Choice.
Step 2: Set up a payroll-deduction program. Employees can make contributions through a deduction of their pay or a one-time donation through their payroll. Consider setting up a corporate incentive to match employee donations. Tax receipts are available!