NABS and Your Organization
Here are some ways organizations and associations help NABS. Put
their ideas into action or add your own:
- Make NABS one of your annual charities of choice.
- Host your own NABS fundraisers at an event like a pizza day,
dress-down day or staff outing.
- Ask NABS to make a presentation about our programs and services
at one of your internal management or staff meetings.
- Sponsor a NABS
event or program.
- Develop a NABS
Partnership Program that fits your company objectives.
- Ask a staff member to volunteer as a NABS Ambassador to help promote our
services and programs within your company.
- Encourage employees to contribute a fixed donation or a
percentage of their salary to the NABS payroll deduction
- Match employee contributions to the NABS payroll deduction
program. (We offer 100% tax receipts for both company and
- Make a holiday donation instead of Christmas cards or gifts for
suppliers or clients.
- Make a corporate United Way donation to NABS by pledging on the
reverse side of the United Way form.
- Encourage employees to make a donation to NABS by pledging to
the United Way.
- Donate products or services for NABS events, contest draws and
- Make an in-kind donation for services that NABS uses, but
currently pays for, such as large format printing, advertising and
design, and food and beverage products for events.
What Are the Benefits for My Organization?
As a supporter of NABS, your organization/association will:
- Receive a tax receipt for 100% of your donation.
- Be recognized annually in a variety of NABS communication
programs - it's our way of thanking you!
- Be identified as one of the "Friends of NABS" in trade
advertising, media releases and on our website.
- Have the option of identifying your organization "FRIENDS OF
NABS" in your own promotional materials.
>> Get Involved
>> NABS and Your Organization